Saturday, September 19, 2015

Thought of the Day (76): What a great prayer this one is! Can it be your prayer too?

“Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart."
Mahatma Gandhi

“The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays"
Søren Kierkegaard

This is my prayer to my god too....."Use me God. Show me how to take who I am, who I want to be, and what I can do, and use it for a purpose greater than myself." Can this be your prayer too?
To your sustainable SUCCESS,
With love,
Siva
PS: For success thoughts published earlier on this blog, please find them at the link given below:
http://value4value.blogspot.in/search/label/Success%20Thoughts

No comments: