Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Thought of the Day (89): I shall implement my strategy from this moment. It is a promise to myself.

"A good idea is about ten percent and implementation and hard work, and luck is 90 percent."
Guy Kawasaki

"“Dreaming is good but implementation is success” "
Paballo Seipei

90% FAILURE??? 9 out of 10 strategies fail to be implemented successfully. Not because of a bad strategy, but because of its poor implementation. IMPLEMENTATION is critical for SUCCESS. 

From this moment onwards, I will focus on implementing my strategy. I will keep track of the progress, meet the timelines, and achieve what I want. How about you?
To your continued SUCCESS,
With love,
Siva
PS: For success thoughts published earlier on this blog, please find them at the link given below:

No comments: