Friday, July 24, 2015

Thought of the Day (38): The Self affirmations that will change your life

"Affirmations are our mental vitamins, providing the supplementary positive thoughts we need to balance the barrage of negative events and thoughts we experience daily.
 - Tia WalkerThe Inspired Caregiver: Finding Joy While Caring for Those You Love

It is your SELF AFFIRMATIONS every single morning that will take you closer to your goals.

What are the self affirmations you think you should say to yourself every morning you see yourself in your mirror? Would you like to say to yourself, "I am THE BEST. I am born to succeed. I am delivered to be happy and cheerful. I will give my best today. I will accomplish my goals for sure. I am capable." Something more? Why not? Start affirming yourself from TODAY. 

Take a look at the "35 positive self affirmations that could change your life" from the link given at the end of this post.
To your SUCCESS,
With love,
Siva
PS: "35 Affirmations That Will Change Your Life" are available at the link given below:

No comments: