Friday, June 3, 2011

‘Law of Attraction’ in force: Sharing a positive experience

Law-of-Attractionblo2_picTo continue the discussion from my last blog post on how this law of attraction works, I would like to share with you another experience of mine. This time, though, the power of positive thoughts. Recently I was returning from Aurangabad after a training program. There was a group of about 10 including me and some of the trainees to catch the same train to travel to Hyderabad. There was a delay in checking out of the hotel by some of the members, and I found that it was time for me to leave the hotel quickly so that I could reach the station on time and be able to board the train. By the time the driver of the vehicle was able to get another 4 members to come along it took some more time, and I realized that we would be reaching the station only after the scheduled arrival of the train. I started thinking about my journey and focusing consciously on my thoughts, “The train would arrive late today. I would have sufficient time to board the train. Even others who are left behind us would also be able to reach the station before the train arrives. We will all travel by this train tonight. And so on...” Believe it or not, the train was late that day by 40 minutes, and we had enough of time even to munch something for our dinner, though we arrived at the station 10 minutes after the regular departure time. I told myself, “The law of attraction works.”
The challenge however is how NOT to focus on ‘negative outcomes’. We don’t want certain things to happen in our lives, but we keep thinking that they might happen. And thus, we attract them into our life, knowingly or unknowingly. To realize whether this is true or not, one should dig deep into one’s own thought processes.
I am sure all of you too have had similar type of experiences in life. It would be great to hear from you too your own experiences of positive or negative thoughts and how you have experienced the ‘Law of Attraction” in your life. You can mail me at value4value@gmail.com
To learn more about ‘Law of Attraction’ you could read the book, ‘The Secret’ by Rhonda Byrne and also browse her website: www.thesecret.tv
With love and regards,
Siva
value4value@gmail.com

No comments: