Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It happened at last!

It hs been ages that I thought I would also get onto this blogging band wagon. But, I had perhaps been suffering from the worst of those writers' blocks. It hadn't happended for a long time. Any how, I did it today. I have created my blog account, and I dream to make my blog as one the most read. That's, I know,, a huge challenge. But, I think I have the necessary acumen to write and make my posts attractive and useful enough for people to take time to read them.
Pls keep a track of what appears on this page in the days ahead!

4 comments:

Sekhar said...

Great dad !!! Your writing is simply superb anyway ... Keep posting !!!

Hope I get to read a lot of your blogs.

Siva's Blog said...

thanks sunny, for that encouragement..sure, i will keep posting. i too love reading your popsts. i hope u will be able to find sometime to keep scribbling and posting at your blogspot as well. love you!

Meenakshi said...

fantastic piece that I have ever come across..........it has given new dimension to life.........great blog Sir...wishing u success ahead!

Siva's Blog said...

Thanks Meenakshi. So nice of you to make such an ecouraging remark on the blog. I am indeed motivated by your statement to take this thread, "LIFE, The Great Adventure" forward with all of your support and participation. Pls do express yourself and your ideas on LIFE, The Great Adventure. It would do a world of good to many who will follow and participate in this blog. Thanks.